Rare's pirate title Sea of Thieves was once again the best-selling game on Steam.
The release took the top spot last week thanks to the Summer Sale which saw its price cut by 33 per cent. In March of this year, Sea of Thieves passed 20 million players, three years after its release.
Second place goes to fellow Xbox Game Studios title, Forza Horizon 4, which rose one place week-on-week. Meanwhile, Microsoft's Halo: The Master Chief Collection took seventh place, dropping from No.5.
The Game of the Year Edition of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice dropped one place week-on-week to No.3.
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds took fourth place, rising from last week's No.7 spot, while Facepunch's Rust rose two places to No.6.
EA Originals' new co-op title – It Takes Two from developer Hazelight – took eighth place, a two position rise from last week's No.10. That game recently passed two million copies sold. It also came in ahead of Red Dead Redemption 2 from Rockstar. Meanwhile, Valve's Index VR Kit dropped from No.6 to tenth.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending July 3rd:
1. Sea of Thieves, Xbox Game Studios
2. Forza Horizon 4, Xbox Game Studios
3. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Game of the Year Edition, Activision
4. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
6. Rust, Facepunch
7. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Xbox Game Studios
8. It Takes Two, EA
9. Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar
10. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve