Rare's pirate romp Sea of Thieves was once again the best-selling item on Steam last week.
The title returns to the Top Ten thanks to a 33 per cent price cut on the platform as part of the Summer Sale. In March, Sea of Thieves passed 20 million players three years after its release.
It isn't the only Microsoft game to make it into the charts last week either; Racing title Forza Horizon 4 took fourth place, while Halo: The Master Chief Collection was the fifth best-selling game last week. Mod support was recently added to the sci-fi shooter.
The Game of the Year Edition of Activision and From Software's Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice took second place last week, while Valve's Index VR Kit took No.6.
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds took seventh place, ahead of Facepunch's Rust. Rounding up the Top Ten is EA Originals' It Takes Two, which recently passed two million copies sold.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending June 26th:
1. Sea of Thieves, Xbox Game Studios
2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Game of the Year Edition, Activision
3. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition, Sony
4. Forza Horizon 4, Xbox Game Studios
5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Xbox Game Studios
6. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
7. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Studio
8. Rust, Facepunch
10. It Takes Two, EA