Calling all game industry professionals! We invite you to submit a talk or panel suggestion today for upcoming PG Connects conferences.
Our thousands of professional attendees want to hear your insights, case studies and expertise. We are looking for industry experts to join us as speakers for our PG Connects Jordan event in November and the PG Connects London event in January.
Speaking at a Connects conference is the perfect opportunity to engage with industry leaders, decision-makers and a growing audience of relevant contacts. There is no place like PG Connects to connect with the global games industry.
If you're an expert in your field ready to share your wealth of knowledge with the broader industry in a solo talk or panel capacity, we would love to have you submit your session idea.
Join an impressive event line-up
Talks at PG Connects are typically 20 minutes in length, so the event is filled with short, sharp sessions. It's also possible to lead fireside chats. And panels are 40 minutes long. We are always ready to hear panel ideas and receive panellists and moderators.
Our mission is to unite, inform, connect and educate the global games industry. Our events welcome everybody, from indie designers to veteran CEOs from AAA companies. While 70% of our audience are game makers, we dive deep into business topics like user acquisition, international investment, and other topics that cover the business of games.
Remember, although the PGC brand is famous for its mobile coverage, our conferences also cover PC, console, VR/AR, web3, AI and more.
What's in it for you?
As a speaker, you will receive a free ticket to the event, which gives full access to all areas of the conference, use of the meeting platform, and additional VIP benefits such as access to the VIP lounge, VIP lunch and invitation to the exclusive VIP reception.
There are many great benefits to speaking at our conferences, including...
- Valuable networking opportunities and the chance to expand your network
- Gain visibility and exposure to hundreds of professionals, potential collaborators, and investors from all around the globe
- Sharing your knowledge and experiences can elevate your personal brand and business and establish you as a thought leader in the industry
- Presenting your ideas enables you to contribute to the collective growth and advancement of the games industry as a whole
- Offers the opportunity to develop your presentation process, style and public speaking ability
- Free all-access pass to the most popular conference in the games industry
- Potential editorial coverage on our network of sites
NOVEMBER 4-5, 2023
PG Connects Jordan 2023 (Dead Sea, Jordan)
DECEMBER 6-7, 2023
PG Connects Leaders Summit 2023 (NEOM, Saudi Arabia)
JANUARY 22-23, 2024
PG Connects London 2024 (Central London, UK)