What appears to be a Chinese SKU for recently-released Star Wars title Jedi: Fallen Order has topped the Steam charts in its second week.
The Top Ten that is automatically generated by Valve has the Star Wars with Chinese characters in the name section, suggesting this might be keys from that region - though it's also possible that this is just a formatting error on Steam's part. The Deluxe Edition of Jedi: Fallen Order also appears in No.7.
Second place goes to Valve's Index VR, likely driven by the announcement of new Half-Life title Alyx, which is exclusively for virtual reality platforms. Football Manager 2020 rises seven places to No.3 following its release on November 18th, while pre-orders for the forthcoming PC release of Microsoft's Halo: The Master Chief Collection take fourth place.
That's ahead of fellow Xbox Game Studios release Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, which was released on November 14th and clocks in at fifth place this week. Frontier's Planet Zoo drops one place to No.6 while Playerunknown's Battlegrounds takes eighth position likely thanks to a new update.
Closing out the Steam Top Ten is Destiny 2's Shadowkeep DLC.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending November 23rd:
1. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, EA
2. Valve Index VR, Valve
3. Football Manager 2020, Sega
4. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Microsoft (P)
5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, Microsoft
6. Planet Zoo, Frontier Developments
7. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition, EA
8. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
10. Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, Bungie