Sales activity has seen a number of popular role-playing games returning to the Steam charts.
The Game of the Year SKU of CD Projekt RED's The Witcher 3 was the third-best selling title of the week thanks to a 50 per cent price drop. Meanwhile, Final Fantasy XV charted in fourth place, having dropped out of the Top Ten a few weeks ago.
Another popular RPG comes in at sixth place - Divinity: Original Sin 2. That title was released back in September and has been a big seller for developer Larian Studios.
Back at the head of the charts, it's the same old faces with Playerunknown's Battlegrounds coming in the No.1 spot and Far Cry 5 holding on to second place.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 came in ninth place, having sailed past the one million sales mark.
And Skyrim appears twice in this week's Top Ten: the vanilla SKU comes in at eighth place, while the VR edition charted at No.10.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending April 14th:
1. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
2. Far Cry 5, Ubisoft
3. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CD Projekt RED
4. Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition, Square Enix
6. Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios
7. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
8. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition, Bethesda
9. Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Fatshark
10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR, Bethesda