Early Access survival title Valheim has taken the top spot on Steam once again.
This is the seventh week that the game has been the best-selling spot on the platform, with publisher Coffee Stain saying that it has shifted more than six million copies since its launch at the start of February.
Valve's Index VR Kit is the second highest-selling title of the week, charting ahead of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V. That game returns to the Top Ten in third place, coming in the wake of the title seeing a huge fix when it comes to loading times.
Loop Hero from developer Devolver Digital took fourth place, while online shooter Counter-Strike: Global Offensive charted at No.5. Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption 2 was the sixth highest-selling game of the week, while Microsoft's Forza Horizon 4 drops from last week's debut at No.2 to seventh.
Pre-orders for Square Enix's Outriders took ninth place while Lightning Games' Tale of Immortal rounds off the Top Ten, dropping from No.6.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending March 20th:
1. Valheim, Coffee Stain Publishing
2. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
3. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
4. Loop Hero, Devolver Digital
5. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
6. Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar
7. Forza Horizon 4, Microsoft
9. Outriders, Square Enix (P)
10. Tale of Immortal, Lightning Games