Hello Games' No Man's Sky takes the top spot in Valve’s Steam chart this week.
The exploration-survival title is currently 50 per cent off, while its Beyond update was released last week. Due to an error in the chart, No.2 is missing. In third place, seeing a large number of pre-orders is Remnant: From the Ashes, it releases August 20th.
Entries three and four are also missing from this weeks chart.
Returning to the Top Ten is Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V in sixth place. Fatshark’s new DLC Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Winds of Magic remains in the chart at No.7 despite receiving negative reviews.
At No.8 is Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, this is likely because Activision’s title is currently on sale with 20 per cent off.
Closing the chart is the Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath DLC for Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds and Ark: Survival Evolved in ninth and tenth place respectively.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending August 17th:
- No Man’s Sky, Hello Games
- Remnant: From the Ashes, Perfect World Entertainment
- Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Winds of Magic, Fatshark
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Activision
- Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath, PUBG Corp
- Ark: Survival Evolved, Studio Wildcard