Playerunknown's Battlegrounds' new DLC, Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath takes the no.1 spot on the Steam charts this week.
PUBG Corps base game finds itself in second place, following a 50 per cent off sale on Steam.
Staying in the top ten is Valve's Index VR kit, dropping from first to third, maintaining good sales despite the costly price tag.
Maintaining its long-running place within the chart is Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V, grabbing the fourth spot, also with a 50 per cent sale price. NieR Automata makes it back into the top ten at no.5, selling well with 33 per cent off its Game of the Year edition.
Apocalyptic Fallout 4 Game of the Year edition rises through the ranks to sixth. Multiple titles by publisher Bethesda reaches the top ten, newly released Wolfenstein Youngblood takes no.7 while the international version placed at eighth. Doom sits at no.9, while The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition closes the list in tenth.
Bethesda has dominated the Steam charts, taking half the positions, with many of its titles currently on sale for at least half price.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending July 27th:
- Survivor Pass 4: Aftermath, PUBG Corp
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUB Corp
- Valve Index VR kit, Valve
- Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
- NieR Automata, Square Enix
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition, Bethesda
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Bethesda
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood international version, Bethesda
- DOOM, Bethesda
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, Bethesda