Medieval stab ‘em up Mordhau is king of the Steam Weekly Charts for the second week running.
Mordau actually made its chart-topping debut in last week’s Top Ten, though Valve’s new VR Kit overshadowed Triternion’s surprise hit. While it includes a more medieval take on battle royale, Mordhau has a number of other game modes to keep it from relying on the trend.
Valve’s newest VR headset overshadowed Mordau’s debut last week. But despite - or because of - selling out within days last week, only the complete Index VR Kit remains in the Top Ten this week at No.6.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 returns to the Top Ten this week at No.4 following an official Korean localisation update. Pre-orders for Rage 2 bring Bethesda’s other open-world post-apocalypse to No.5.
Risk of Rain 2 remains in this week’s chart, slipping one spot down to No.7. Human: Fall Flat climbs a spot, meanwhile, taking ninth place. It sits below pre-orders for Creative Assembly's Total War: Three Kingdoms.
Sekiro sticks with us at No.10, for possibly its final consecutive week since launch making a Top Ten appearance.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending May 11th
- Mordhau, Triternion
- Grand Theft Auto V, Take-Two
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios
- Rage 2, Bethesda Softworks
- Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
- Risk of Rain 2, Gearbox Publishing
- Total War: Three Kingdoms, Sega
- Human: Fall Flat, Curve Digital
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Activision