There’s a lot going on over the course of two days, with more than 120 speakers and 14 conference tracks across both events, a bustling expo, Big Indie Pitch events for PC and mobile, Investor Connector, CGX Mentor Lounge, matchmaking sessions, an unlimited free meeting system and, of course, the legendary Global Connects party.
With all that going on and showtime rapidly approaching, we thought we’d pull together a handy guide to everything you need to know about Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019.
Event website: https://www.pgconnects.com/seattle/
Dates: May 13th and 14th
Venue: Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine Street, Seattle, Washington, 98101, United States.
Tel: +1 206-774-1234
Travel: Shuttle Express from Sea-Tac Airport or Pier 91. The more affordable Seattle Link Light train runs from the airport to Westlake Light Rail station, two blocks from the venue.
Badge pickup: At the registration point in the venue:
- Sunday May 12: From 4pm to 6pm
- Day 1: From 8:30am to 6pm
- Day 2: From 9am to 6pm
VIP lunch: From 1pm both days in the VIP area at the hotel.
- Speakers: More than 120 speakers across both shows! Find out more in our Speaker Spotlights
- Conference schedule: Check the full 14-track conference schedule to find your essential seminars
- Meeting scheduler: Pitch & Match is free to every single delegate, speaker, exhibitor and anyone taking part in pitches or fringe events - that’s more than 750 networking opportunities
- Attending companies: See some of the 400 companies who’ll be at the show - from A Thinking Ape to Unity and more
- The Big Indie Zone: Showcasing indie talent throughout both days of the show, located in the expo area
Fringe event timings
- Investor Connector: Day 1: 10am to 1pm
- CGX Mentor Lounge: Day 1: 11am to 1pm
- The Very Big Indie Pitch: Day 1: 1pm to 5pm
- The Global Connects Party: Day 1: 7pm til late at Spin (Free to all ticket holders)
- SpeedMatch Session: Day 2: 11am to 1pm
- The PC Indie Pitch: Day 2: 1pm to 5pm
You can still register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle online at any point before and during both days of the show.
See you there!