Reliable big-name titles see strong returns in the Steam Top Ten as this year's Summer Sale starts to calm down.
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds’ Event Pass: Sanhok remains a popular choice. While Grand Theft Auto V has taken its second-place showing from last week, the Fortnite-style Pass hangs in at No.3.
Final Fantasy XV shifts up a gear into No.4, ahead of its fifth-place showing last week. Square Enix's latest franchise entry added mod support last month, letting players swap out character and weapon models to their heart's content.
The RPG road trip trades places with Jurassic World Evolution, which drops down into the vacant lot at No.5.
The Witcher 3 continues to bounce up and down the Top Ten. After dropping to No.9 last week, CD Projekt’s epic lands a mighty strike at sixth place. Fellow fantasy foray Divinity: Original Sin 2 steps in line close behind at No. 7.
It wouldn’t be a Steam Top Ten without at least one survival sandbox. 11bit’s The Forest crafts a ramshackle shelter at No.8.
Closing out the list is Dark Souls III: Deluxe Edition. The 2016 conclusion to From Software’s landmark trilogy, complete with both DLC expansions, is currently 70 per cent off on Steam.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending June 16th.
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
- Event Pass: Sanhok, PUBG Corp
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, Square Enix
- Jurassic World Evolution, Frontier
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CD Projekt
- Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios
- The Forest, 11bit
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
- Dark Souls III: Deluxe Edition, Bandai Namco