The sequel to 2015's Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide has debuted at the No.2 spot in the Steam charts.
The title rose one place week-on-week, with pre-orders for Vermintide 2 being the third most-purchased item on Valve's digital storefront for the week ending March 4th.
Two editions of the game made it into this week's Top Ten, too. The vanilla game was second, with a collectors edition coming in at eighth place.
Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition charts in third place, rising one position from last week's No.4 spot for pre-orders, upon release. This is despite the game being cracked well before launch.
Fellow Square Enix JRPG Nier Automata takes the No.4 spot, falling just positions from No.2 following it being half-price in the recent Square Enix Publisher Weekend.
The Season Pass for Rainbow Six: Siege's third year was the fifth most-purchased item this week, with the latest expansion for Hearts of Iron IV - Waking the Tiger - from Paradox charting in seventh place.
Controversial yet popular Kingdom Come: Deliverance fell four places to No.9, ahead of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, which once again holds tenth place.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending March 11th:
1. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
2. Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Fatshark
3. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, Square Enix
4. Nier Automata, Square Enix
5. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - Year Three Pass, Ubisoft
7. Hearts of Iron IV: Waking the Tiger, Paradox Interactive
8. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collectors Edition, Fatshark
9. Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Warhorse Studios
10. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve