Kickstarter CRPG Divinity: Original Sin 2 is once again second in the Steam Top Ten.
The title debuted at the No.2 spot last week, with developer and publisher Larian Studios announcing shortly after launch that the title had been played by nearly half a million people.
Several Stellaris titles made it into the Top Ten this week, too. New release Synthetic Dawn Story Pack comes in at third place, while the base game SKU charted at No.6. Meanwhile, the Utopia DLC placed at ninth position.
This was due to price activity on Steam to mark the release of Synthetic Dawn.
Total War: Warhammer II pre-orders were the fifth most-purchased item of the week; this SKU returns to the chart ahead of the title’s release this week.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending September 24th:
1. Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, Bluehole
2. Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios
3. Stellaris, Synthetic Dawn Story Pack, Paradox
4. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
5. Total War: Warhammer II, Sega
6. Stellaris, Paradox
7. NBA 2K18 (P), 2K Games
8. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
9. Stellaris: Utopia, Paradox
10. Dead by Daylight, Starbreeze