Valve's latest foray into the hardware market, the Steam Deck, has taken the No.1 spot on Steam for the first time.
The portable console made its debut at the end of February but has been held off the top spot by Elden Ring – which launched on the same day – and more recently by LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
The former has risen one place to second while the latter has dropped two places from No.1 to third week-on-week.
Rare's Sea of Thieves takes fifth place, rising three places from last week's No.8, while Valve's Index VR Kit rose one position to No.6. Making a surprise return to the Top Ten is Call of Duty: Black Ops III thanks to a 67 per cent price reduction.
No Man's Sky from Hello Games returns to the Top Ten in eighth place thanks to not only a brand new update, Outlaws, and a 50 per cent price cut. Meanwhile, packs of the Crowns in-game currency for The Elder Scrolls Online came in ninth, ahead of Dread Hunger, which dropped one place to No.10.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending April 16th:
1. Steam Deck, Valve
2. Elden Ring, Bandai Namco
3. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Warner Bros
5. Sea of Thieves, Xbox Game Studios
6. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Activision
8. No Man's Sky, Hello Games
9. The Elder Scrolls Online - Crown Packs, Bethesda
10. Dread Hunger, Digital Confectioners