Square Enix and People Can Fly's new shooter IP Outriders has spent a second week as the best-selling title on Steam.
It Takes Two from Hazelight and Electronic Arts' EA Originals label is once again the second-highest selling game on Steam for the week, following its debut last week. The indie title has outsold a whole load of titles from Microsoft's Xbox Game Studios, which charted well due to a publisher sale last week. Forza Horizon 4 took No.3 this week, while Rare's pirate romp Sea of Thieves came in fourth place. Shooter compilation Halo: The Master Chief Collection came in sixth place.
Microsoft isn't the only traditionally console-focused company to have a presence in the Steam Top Ten this week. Former PS4-exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition from Sony Interactive Entertainment took fifth place.
Former No.1 spot holder Valheim continues its descent down the charts, currently sitting in seventh place. That's three positions below last week's No.4. Valve's Index VR headset takes eighth, while the newly-launched Ibera DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 debuts at No.9. The Repentance DLC for The Binding of Isaac rounds up the Top Ten at the No.10 spot.
1. Outriders, Square Enix
2. It Takes Two, EA Originals
3. Forza Horizon 4, Xbox Game Studios
4. Sea of Thieves, Xbox Game Studios
5. Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, Sony Interactive Entertainment
6. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Xbox Game Studios
7. Valheim, Coffee Stain Publishing
8. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
9. Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Iberia, SCS Software
10. The Binding of Isaac: Repentance, Nicalis