Pre-orders for CD Projekt's upcoming sci-fi RPG Cyberpunk 2077 sold more copies than the new Operation Broken Fang DLC for Valve's CS:GO last week.
The eagerly-anticipated blockbuster has held the No.1 spot on Steam for the third week in a row ahead of its launch on December 10th. Operation Broken Fang launched on December 3rd, introducing a number of new maps and agents to Valve's popular free-to-play shooter.
The company's Index VR headset drops on place to No.3 week-on-week, while Kinetic's Phasmophobia holds tight at fourth. The latest entry in Sega's Football Manager franchise dropped from third last week to sixth, while Among Us returns to the Top Ten at No.5.
Supergiant's Hades drops three positions to eighth, while Playerunknown's Battlegrounds rises one place to the No.7 spot. Red Dead Redemption fell from sixth to ninth, with The Twisted & The Twilight DLC for Sega's Total War: Warhammer II rounding up the Top Ten.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending December 5th:
1. Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt (P)
2. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Broken Fang, Valve
3. Valve Index VR, Valve
4. Phasmophobia, Kinetic Games
5. Among Us, Innersloth
6. Football Manager 2021, Sega
7. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
8. Hades, Supergiant
9. Red Dead Redemption 2, Rockstar
10. Total War: Warhammer II - The Twisted & The Twilight