Review aggregator site Metacritic has revealed the 10 lowest-reviewed games of 2019.
The game with the lowest score was Eternity: The Last Unicorn, the Norse based RPG received a pitiful Metacritic rating of 36.
Square Enix finds itself on this list, despite being a popular publisher with many beloved franchises - Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider. However, consumers were less than impressed by stealth title Left Alive, which launched last year.
With the third-lowest score, Blades of Time by Konami - though it was released in 2012, the Nintendo Switch version was released in 2019. In fourth is Contra: Rogue Corps, yet another Konami title.
Closing out the five worst games of 2019 is survival horror title Dollhouse.
You can find the 10 worst games for Metacritic below:
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn, 1C Entertainment - Metascore: 36
- Left Alive, Square Enix - Metascore: 37
- Blades of Time, Konami - Metascore: 38
- Contra: Rogue Corps, Konami - Metascore: 40
- Dollhouse, Soedesco - Metascore: 41
- WWE 2K20, 2K - Metascore: 43
- Fifa 20 Legacy Edition, Electronic Arts - Metascore: 43
- Submersed, Factoria Cultural - Metascore: 44
- Generation Zero, Avalanche Studios - Metascore: 45
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels, Curve Digital - Metascore: 46
You can check out the Top 15 games for Metacritic here.