DLC for Counter-Striker: Global Offensive’s (CS:GO) Berlin Major Championship has shot to the top of the Steam Chart.
The Berlin 2019 viewer pass for Valve’s online shooter includes exclusive access to souvenir packages and the Berlin Pick'Em Challenge. Focus Home Interactive's new fantasy RPG GreedFall enters the Top Ten at No.2 after being released last week on September 9th.
With a 50 per cent off sale, Capcom's action RPG Monster Hunter World returns to the Top Ten in third place. The Iceborne DLC for the wildly popular entry in the franchise will have helped sales, too. Monster Hunter World was the franchise’s debut on PC, with Capcom saying that this is the second-largest audience for the game.
It would seem that Valve’s index VR headset is continuing to sell well, with the hardware still hanging around in the chart in the No.5 spot. PUBG Corp's battle royale giant Playerunknown's Battlegrounds returns to the Top Ten in sixth place.
Post-apocalyptic survival shooter Remnant: From the Ashes by Perfect World Entertainment sits at No.8 following its launch at the end of August.
Closing out this week's chart at No.10. is the recently released The Hunter and The Beast DLC for Sega and Creative Assembly’s Total War: Warhammer II.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending September 14th:
- StarLadder 2019 Berlin CS:GO Major Championship Viewer Pass and 3 Souvenir Tokens, Valve
- GreedFall, Focus Home Interactive
- Monster Hunter: World, Capcom
- Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Remnant: From the Ashes, Perfect World Entertainment
- Total War: Warhammer II - The Hunter and The Beast, Sega