It’s too late to pick up one of the best-selling games on Steam last week.
As Risk of Rain 2 continues to loom overhead at No.1, second place comes with some caveats. Ubisoft’s 19th-century city builder Anno 1800 is now unavailable to purchase on Steam and has been unlisted from the client.
In spite of, or perhaps because of this, Anno 1800 made it to No.2 on Steam this week as fans likely rushed to pick it up on their platform of choice. The period piece is still available to purchase on Uplay and the Epic Games Store.
Sekiro continues to hold onto its No.4 position from last week. The latest Total War: Warhammer 2 DLC, The Prophet and The Warlock, scurries in at No.7, while The Elder Scrolls Online sees premium currency packs make it into the Top Ten at No.9.
Humble-published idle adventure Forager breaks in at No.8, making the transition from a game jam project to a full-featured Steam release. This week’s charts wrap up with Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, slipping four spots to claim tenth place.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending April 20th.
- Risk of Rain 2, Gearbox Publishing
- Anno 1800, Ubisoft
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Activision
- Grand Theft Auto V, Take-Two
- Total War: Warhammer 2 - The Prophet and The Warlock, Sega
- Forager, Humble Bundle
- The Elder Scrolls Online - Crown Packs, Bethesda
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, Landfall