Firaxis’ Civilization VI: Rise and Fall DLC has shot straight into the Steam weekly charts in second place.
The title, an add-on to Civilization VI, was only released on February 8th. Despite a stellar start for the title, it still wasn’t enough to dethrone first place stalwart Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds.
Elsewhere CD Projekt Red’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition returned to the top sellers list in third place, knocking Unknown Worlds’ Subnautica down to fourth.
Warhorse Studios’ story-driven open-world RPG Kingdom Come: Deliverance has surprisingly taken fifth place, despite the fact it doesn’t launch until February 13th.
Dying Light Enhanced Edition took sixth spot, while last week’s second-placed Dragon Ball FighterZ dropped to seventh.
Rounding up the top 10 were Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, card game roguelike Slay the Spire and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.
Below is the Steam Top 10 for the week ending February 11th:
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI: Rise and Fall, Firaxis
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CD Projekt Red
- Subnautica, Unknown Worlds Entertainment
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Warhorse Studios
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition, Techland
- Dragon Ball FigherZ, Bandai Namco
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
- Slay the Spire, Mega Crit Games
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Square Enix