Despite sharing a number of similarities – letters, phonetic structure, colour – mustard and custard remain very different things.
And so it is with our PG Connects and PC Connects events in London on January 22-23, 2018: one letter difference but entirely individual offerings. The connection is key, though, because the team responsible for PC Connects is also the one that has evolved PG Connects since its inception in 2014, rapidly growing the series into Europe's largest mobile games industry conference.
The inaugural PCC London event naturally focuses on bringing the PC digital gaming industry together. At its core it'll deliver 2 days of talks covering the key questions facing the sector, be they discoverability, technical and design challenges, marketing, trends, developer knowhow and more.
Leading those topics is the sharp insight and expertise of our fine, fine speakers. So let's meet them.
Confirmed so far are:
- Bave Grozdanov, BigBlue Studios
- Mike Bithell, Bithell Games
- Jon Torrens, Communication Coach
- Alex Moyet, Curve Digital
- Jan Klose, Deck13 Interactive
- James Brooksby, Edge Case Games
- Andy Griffiths, Freejam Games
- Julian Adams, Game Developer
- Ben Andac, Good Shepherd
- Thomas Bidaux, ICO Partners
- Mariela Tzvetanova, Imperia Online
- Mathew Kemp, Jagex
- Dominic Matthews, Ninja Theory
- Mike Rose, No More Robots
- Bruce Grove, Polystream
- Liam Dowe, RIFT Group
- Will Lowther, Multiplay
- Taras Terletskyy, Sample Rate Audio Production
- Jim Trinca, SpecialGun Productions
- Andrew Smith, Spilt Milk Studios
- Simon Sparks, Splendy Games
- Phil Elliott, Square Enix West
- Jill Salzman, The Founding Moms
- Susan Cummings, Tiny Rebel Games
Looking to absorb the wisdom shared will be delegates from every corner of the industry. From indies, dev studios, publishers, and c-level executives, to investors, service providers, hardware manufacturers, students, media and more, we have a history of delivering some of the most successful networking around.
A lively expo area and a deliberately structured conference agenda promote organic encounters, while dedicated fringe events such as the PC Indie Pitch competition and Global Connects after-party ensure more structured connections. Yet for the full-force effect you'll want to make use of our bespoke matchmaking meeting system which is free (and unlimited) for PCC delegates – thousands of business connections will be made this way over the two-day event.
There's more in the jar, but we'll leave that for a subsequent serving. Until then, know that Mid Term rate tickets are still available.