The new BlackCell battle pass for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has helped the shooter return to the Steam bestsellers list.
The base game rose to second place while the BlackCell pass itself came in at No.4. The offering gives players a new weapon blueprint, vehicle skin and operator, as well as Call of Duty points and a finishing move.
The top spot once again goes to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, while Valve's Steam Deck hardware drops three places to No.5. PUBG: Battlegrounds shoots to third place from ninth last week, ahead of fellow battle royale title drops to No.6 down from second.
Total War: Warhammer 3 returns to the Top Ten at No.7 due to the new Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs expansion, which charted in eighth. MMO Lost Ark also comes back to the top rankings in ninth, ahead of Destiny 2 which rounds off the Top Ten.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending April 18th:
1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Activision
3. PUBG: Battlegrounds, Krafton
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – BlackCell (Season 3), Activision
5. Steam Deck, Valve
6. Apex Legends, EA
7. Total War: Warhammer 3, Sega
8. Total War: Warhammer 3 – Forge of the Chaos Dwarfs, Sega
9. Lost Ark, Amazon
10. Destiny 2, Bungie