From Software's latest title Elden Ring was the best-selling title on Steam for the second week in a row.
The game, which had launched on February 25th, has been something of a smash hit, attracting huge numbers of players. Elden Ring hit a peak of 952,523 concurrent users within the last week, according to SteamDB.
Second place goes to the new Risk of Rain 2 expansion pack, Survivors of the Void, which debuted on March 1st. Risk of Rain 2 also made a return to the Top Ten in seventh place.
Dying Light 2 came in fourth place, just ahead of Digital Confectioners' survival game Dread Hunger. The Valve Index VR headset came in sixth.
The Vanquisher Starter Pack for Smilegate's Lost Ark, published by Amazon, charted in No.8. The new Witch Queen DLC for Destiny 2 came in ninth, ahead of the Game of the Year Edition of 2015's The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending March 5th:
1. Elden Ring, Bandai Namco
2. Risk of Rain 2: Survivors of the Void: Gearbox Publishing
4. Dying Light 2 Stay Human, Warner Bros
5. Dread Hunger, Digital Confectioners
6. Valve Index VR Headset, Valve
7. Risk of Rain 2, Gearbox Publishing
8. Lost Ark Vanquisher Starter Pack, Amazon
9. Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, Bungie
10. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CD Projekt