Warner Bros' co-op shooter Back 4 Blood has once again held the top spot on Steam.
The title debuted on October 12th and is a spiritual successor to Valve's Left 4 Dead, developed by the same studio – Turtle Rock. Given that title's wild popularity and influence, especially in the PC space, it's unsurprising that Back 4 Blood has seemingly attracted a decent following on Steam.
Amazon's New World held No.2 for yet another week, while pre-orders for the latest entry in the Football Manager series – 2022 – were the third highest-performing item of the week. Inscryption from Devolver Digital took No.4, ahead of Valve's Index VR Kit in fifth place.
The Riftbreaker from Exor Studios dropped two places week-on-week to No.6, while action RPG Sword and Fairy 7 from Chinese studio CubeGame debuted at seventh following its October 22nd release.
Pre-orders for upcoming racing romp Forza Horizon 5 took eighth place, while the Operation Riptide DLC for Valve's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive rounded off the Top Ten.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending October 23rd:
1. Back 4 Blood, Warner Bros
2. New World, Amazon
3. Football Manager 2022, Sega (P)
4. Inscryption, Devolver Digital
5. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
6. The Riftbreaker, Exor Studios
7. Sword and Fairy 7, CubeGame
8. Forza Horizon 5, Xbox Game Studios (P)
10. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Operation Riptide, Valve