Battle royale behemoth Playerunknown's Battlegrounds has returned to the Steam charts following the launch of a new Survivor Pass.
The Payback pass rolled out last week alongside the eighth season of content for PUBG Corp's title and was the second highest-selling item on Steam last week. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds returned to the Top Ten in No.4, too. The game has sold more than 70m copies since its initial release on Steam Early Access back in March 2017.
The No.1 spot went to Valve's Index VR kit, which is still highly popular despite consumers not receiving their hardware for at least two months after they place their order. Death Stranding from Kojima Productions falls from its debut in first place last week to the No.3 spot.
Sea of Thieves from Microsoft and developer Rare holds steady at fifth place, while Carrion from indie publisher Devolver Digital debuted at No.7 in the Steam Top Ten. Coffee Stain's Satisfactory drops one position to eighth place, continuing its run as one of the most popular titles on Steam.
Packs of the Crown virtual currency for Bethesda's MMO The Elder Scrolls Online were the ninth highest-selling for the week, likely due to the publisher holding a home decorating contest. Crowns allow users to buy items within the game.
Larian Studios' Divinity: Original Sin 2 clocked in at No.10 this week thanks to a 50 per cent price cut.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending July 25th:
1. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
2. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Survivor Pass: Payback, PUBG Corp
3. Death Stranding, 505 Games
4. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
5. Sea of Thieves, Microsoft
6. Fall Guys, Devolver Digital
7. Carrion, Devolver Digital
8. Satisfactory, Coffee Stain
9. The Elder Scrolls Online - Crown Packs, Bethesda
10. Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition, Larian Studios