Taiwanese terror Devotion has snagged No. 2 in this week’s Steam Top Ten.
Following another top-place performance for Civilization VI expansion Gathering Storm, RedCandle’s horror was a hit when it launched on Steam last week. But while early reception was glowing, Devotion has attracted controversy in China - where it was initially very popular - after players discovered anti-Chinese government art within the game.
Post-apocalyptic American romp Far Cry: New Dawn holds steady at No.4. Steam’s weekly chart feed shows the game also makes a placement at No.10, although it’s impossible to tell which edition of the triple-A release holds which spot.
Ubisoft takes a second spot in this week’s chart, as Rainbow Six Siege’s Year 4 Pass takes No. 5. A world apart from serious soldiering, Bandai Namco’s anime fighter Jump Force launched into No.7.
Dying Light returns to the chart at No.8 with a greatly reduced price tag. Closing out this week’s chart is Final Fantasy XV at No.9, which is likewise currently on sale for 50 per cent of its usual price.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending February 23rd.
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm, 2K Games
- Devotion, RedCandle Games
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Far Cry New Dawn, Ubisoft
- Rainbow Six Siege - Year 4 Pass, Ubisoft
- Grand Theft Auto V, Take-Two
- Jump Force, Bandai Namco
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition, Techland Publishing
- Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition, Square Enix