Crusader Kings 2’s latest expansion has ascended to the upper echelons of this week’s Steam Top Ten with Holy Fury.
The fifteenth expansion pack for Paradox’ grand feudal strategy, Holy Fury places a renewed focus on religion and ranks in at No.2 in this week’s Steam chart.
Hitman 2 infiltrated Steam last Tuesday, scoring a clean kill at No.3, up from pre-order placement at No.10 last week. A Gold Edition including the social sneaker’s first two expansions placed at No.8.
Ark: Survival Evolved holds fast at No.4, after the release of its final expansion last week brought the dinosaur sandbox back into the chart. The game’s Season Pass likewise remains in place at No.9.
Farming Simulator 19 takes No.5 in this week’s Top Ten, as it prepares to take its crop to market tomorrow.
Valve’s first new game since 2013 launches next week. Pre-orders for Artifact took the Dota 2 card game to No. 6 this week.
Football Manager 19 returns to the chart at No. 7, with fellow Sega title Total War: Warhammer II closing out this week’s chart at No.10.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending November 17th.
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Crusader Kings 2: Holy Fury, Paradox Interactive
- Hitman 2, Warner Bros. Interactive
- Ark: Survival Evolved, Studio Wildcard
- Farming Simulator 19, Focus Home Interactive
- Artifact, Valve
- Football Manager 2019, Sega
- Hitman 2: Gold Edition, Warner Bros. Interactive
- Ark: Survival Evolved Season Pass, Studio Wildcard
- Total War: Warhammer II, Sega