There's a whole load of familiar faces in the Steam Top Ten this week.
First places goes to, you guessed it, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds. That game is closing in on its final 1.0 release having launched into Early Access in March. Publisher Bluehole and PUBG Inc has announced the Xbox One version will be launching next week, with the PC 1.0 build rolling out before the end of December.
Grand Theft Auto V holds fast in second place having returned to the Top Ten thanks the Steam Autumn Sale, while Counter-Strike: Global Offensive shoots up seven places to the No.3 slot. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition also rises up to fourth place from last week's ninth.
Call of Duty: WWII returns to the Top Ten, too, at No.5, while Assassin's Creed Origins rose two positions to sixth place. No.7 goes to Divinity: Original Sin 2, which also returns to the Top Ten. The RPG title soared past the one million sale mark last week.
Meanwhile, Square Enix and Platinum Games cult classic Nier Automata drops four place to No.10.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending December 3rd:
1. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Inc
2. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
3. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
4. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CD Projekt RED
5. Call of Duty: WWII, Activision
6. Assassin's Creed: Origins, Ubisoft
7. Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios
8. Sid Meier's Civilization VI, 2K Games
10. Nier Automata, Square Enix