G-STAR Global Game Exhibition 2020 (online)
|Date & Times:||
Tuesday, November 17th - 21st 2020
8am to 8pm
|Expected Size:||1,000 - 3,000|
|Ticket Cost:||200 USD|
|Target Audience:||Ad Companies, C-Level, Consumers, Creatives, Developers, Indie Developers, Investors, Marketing, Media, Publishers, Recruitment, Students, Technical teams, Tool Providers, YouTubers / Streamers|
|Event Type:||Online Event|
|Featured Platforms:||Android, Augmented Reality, Console, Handheld Console, iOS, PC, Smart TV, Steam, Virtual Reality, Windows|
G-STAR is the biggest games industry show in South Korea, which is reason enough to check it out. Did you know Korea is the 4th biggest games market in the world?
Even more importantly, though, it also represents the most friendly and accessible route to the whole of the APAC games market - which with Japan, China and the ever-growing SEA market alongside is very much in the ascendancy! Can you afford NOT to attend?
You can buy a ticket to join G-STAR online for $200 or buy a combo ticket with PG Connects Digital 4 and get 20% off the total!
Why attend digital B2B games industry event G-STAR 2020?
- The biggest show in Korea (the world’s 4th largest market on its own)
- All the top Korean companies in one place and eager to connect, plus...
- Gateway to the whole APAC games market (meet leading Japanese, Chinese and SEA companies too)!
- Super-friendly and accessible - everything is in English
- Digital edition this year means you don’t even have to fly! (Sadly you do miss out on Busan, though)
- Just $100 for a ticket now OR save even more with a package ticket for G-STAR and Pocket Gamer Connects
- Easy access meeting system to make connections, then video calls for face-to-face
- Plus includes access to G-STAR conference tracks and fringe events
Even better deal!
G-STAR and Pocket Gamer Connects are partner conferences this year. Pocket Gamer Connects belongs to a series of b2b events for the games industry, run since 2014 by Steel Media. The next Pocket Gamer Connects conference takes place entirely online and features hundreds of expert speakers, a MeetToMatch networking platform, fringe events like the Big Indie Pitch, and loads more. Find out more, and discover how much you could save 20% by booking for G-STAR and Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki Digital online events together, at the new English language site www.GoToGSTAR.com!
Find out more information on G-STAR Global Game Exhibition 2020 (online)
Meet us at G-STAR Global Game Exhibition 2020 (online)
Contact one of the Pocket Gamer team below to arrange a meeting
See an event missing? Let us know