Warner Bros' Hogwarts is the highest-selling game on Steam in its second week on the platform.
The regular version of the title is No.1, while the Digital Deluxe Edition comes in at second place. Valve's Steam Deck rose two places last week to reach No.3, too.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 returns to the Top Ten in fourth position ahead of new EA and Koei Tecmo IP Wild Hearts. The monster hunting game takes fifth place, while its Standard Edition charts at sixth. Pre-orders for upcoming Destiny 2 expansion Lightfall came in at No.7, an increase of one position week-on-week, while the PC edition of Housemarque's Returnal makes its debut in eighth.
The Prime Status Upgrade for Valve's Counter-Strike: Global Offensive rises one place to ninth, coming in ahead of a new addition to the charts, strategy title Pharaoh: A New Era from Dotemu.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending February 19th:
1. Hogwarts Legacy, Warner Bros
2. Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition, Warner Bros
3. Steam Deck, Valve
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Activision
5. Wild Hearts, EA
6. Wild Hearts Standard Edition, EA
7. Destiny 2: Lightfall + Annual Pass, Bungie (P)
8. Returnal, Housemarque
9. CS:GO Prime Status Upgrade, Valve
10. Pharoah: A New Era, Dotemu