Three weeks after its release, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is continuing to be popular on Steam.
Though this is the first week since its launch that the game hasn't been the top-seller – it dropped to No.2 – more versions of the game are in the charts this week. The Vault Edition, which comes with some weapons and characters, makes its debut in fifth place, while the option to upgrade from the base version of the game to this enhanced version was the fourth highest-selling item on Steam.
Fellow Activision title Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Game of the Year Edition, makes a return to the Steam Top Ten at No.6 thanks to a 50 per cent price cut.
Third place went to pre-orders for new Fatshark shooter Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, which is set to release on November 30th, with the game's Imperial Edition came in ninth place.
PlayStation title Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales debuts in seventh following its November 18th release. That comes in the wake of the base version of the game launching back in August to critical acclaim.
In No.8 is Nobody - The Turnaround, a brand new life simulator from Thermite Games, while the Texas expansion for American Truck Simulator in the wake of its November 15th launch.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending November 20th:
1. Steam Deck, Valve
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Activision
3. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, Fatshark (P)
4. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Upgrade to Vault Edition, Activision
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Vault Edition, Activision
6. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Game of the Year Edition, Activision
7. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales, PlayStation
8. Nobody - The Turnaround, Thermite Games
9. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - Imperial Edition, Fatshark (P)
10. American Truck Simulator - Texas, SCS Software