Pocket Gamer Connects isn’t just the biggest B2B games event in the UK; it’s also the biggest for the mobile games industry in Europe.
There’s a lot going on over the course of two days, with a total of 300 speakers and 25 conference tracks across the three events, a bustling expo, Big Indie Pitch events for PC and mobile, Investor Connector, CGX Mentor Lounge, matchmaking sessions, an unlimited free meeting system and, of course, the legendary Global Connects party.
With all that going on and showtime rapidly approaching, we thought we’d pull together a handy guide to everything you need to know about Pocket Gamer Connects London 2018.
Event website: https://www.pgconnects.com/london
Dates: January 21st to 22nd
Venue: The Brewery, 52 Chiswell Street, London, EC1Y 4SD. +44 (0) 207 638 8811
Travel: The nearest underground stations are Moorgate or Barbican
Badge pickup: At the Registration point in the venue:
- Sunday January 20th: From 4pm to 6pm
- Day 1: From 8:30am to 6pm
- Day 2: 9am to 6pm
Delegate lunch: From 1pm both days. First-come, first-served.
VIP lunch: From 1pm both days. A separate buffet lunch
- Speakers: More than 300 speakers across all three shows! Find out more in our Speaker Spotlights
- Conference schedule: Check the full 25-track conference schedule across all three shows to find your essential seminars
- Meeting scheduler: Pitch & Match is free to every single delegate, speaker, exhibitor and anyone taking part in pitches or fringe events - that’s more than 2,500 networking opportunities
- Attending companies: See some of the 900 companies who’ll be at the show - from Amazon to Unity and more
- The Big Indie Zone: Showcasing indie talent throughout both days of the show, located in the expo area
- The Journalist Bar: Advanced bookings are now full, but you can still stop by for a chat in the afternoons
Fringe event timings
- Investor Connector: Day 1: 10am to 1pm
- CGX Mentor Lounge: Day 1: 11am to 1pm
- The Very Big Indie Pitch: Day 1: 1pm to 6pm
- The Global Connects Party: Day 1: 7:30pm to midnight. (Free to all ticket holders)
- SpeedMatch Session: Day 2: 11am to 1pm
- Roadshow Pitching Sessions (Blockchain): Day 2: 3pm to 4:30pm
- The PC Indie Pitch: Day 2: 2pm to 4pm
- HyprMX Interviews Series: Throughout both days
- The Mobile Games Awards 2019: Day 2: From 6:45pm (Separate ticket required)
- Making PR Part Of Your Business Plan: Day 1: 2pm to 3pm
- How Neuroscience And UX Can Impact Game Design: Day 1: 3pm to 4pm
- What Kind Of Blockchain Is Suitable For Developers?: Day 2: 11am to 12pm
- Is Fundraising By ICO Still Viable?: Day 2: 12pm to 1pm
- Hashing Out The Legal Issues – What Blockchain Game Developers Must Know: Day 2: 2pm to 3pm
You can still register for Pocket Gamer Connects London online at any point before and during both days of the show.
See you there!