The latest entry in Activision's Call of Duty series is once again second in the Steam ranks.
The military shooter has held this position since launch, likely due to the good press the game has been getting, especially compared to its predecessor, Infinite Warfare. The Steam RSS feed lists this as the Latin American pre-order key, which might suggest some third party reselling is going on.
Once again, third place goes to Sports Interactive's Football Manager 2018. The title debuted at the No.3 spot last week.
In fourth and fifth places its two for Ubisoft, with Assassin's Creed Origins rising one place this week to No.4. Meanwhile, the publisher's tactical multiplayer shooter Rainbow Six: Siege takes fifth position ahead of a brand new update in Operation White Noise and an accompanying discount.
Sixth place is missing from the data, while seventh goes to Valve's Counter-Strike: GO.
Koei Tecmo's Nioh: Complete Edition takes the No.8 spot. The PS4 version of this game launched earlier this year, with the PC SKU releasing last week in No.4. It has fallen four places over the week.
Ninth place is taken by the Cradle of Civilization expansion pack for strategy game Europa Universalis, while tenth is home to classic RPG game Divinity: Original Sin 2.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending November 19th:
1. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, Bluehole
2. Call of Duty: WWII, Activision
3. Football Manager 2018, Sega
4. Assassin's Creed Origins, Ubisoft
5. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Ubisoft
7. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
8. Nioh: Complete Edition, Koei Tecmo
9. Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization, Paradox
10. Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios