At the start of each week, we collect the biggest stories and the hottest features of the last seven days.
Want all this content delivered directly to your inbox every week? Click here to be added to our mailing list
1. How Total War: Three Kingdoms became the fastest-selling entry in the long-running strategy series
Creative Assembly chief product officer Rob Bartholomew and game director Janos Gaspar tell us all
2. Why Raw Fury boss Antonsson thinks indie publishers are more important than ever in 2019
"Making it easier for anyone to self-publish is great, but the challenge becomes how to stand out in the sea of new games"
3. Troubled Swedish games firm Starbreeze to let go 25 per cent of workforce this year, but chair and board given pay rises
Around 60 members of staff to get the axe
4. People Can Fly insists New York studio is new organisation, not Defiant Studios acquisition
Or did it acquire Defiant Studios, set up in 2016 by David Grijns, now in charge of the Polish firm's American development house?
5. Sports Direct puts in offer to buy UK's GAME Digital for $66.1m, owns 38.49 per cent of retailer
Follows Mike Ashley's firm buying 8.59 per cent of chain's shares