Pre-orders for CD Projekt's eagerly-anticipated Cyberpunk 2077 was the best-selling game on Steam last week.
These rose by eight places from No.9 week-on-week, likely driven by the two broadcasts the Polish studio held to promote the title. Second place goes to Valve's Index VR headset, up from last week's No.3, while Kinetic Games' co-op horror title Phasmophobia came in third place.
No.4 goes to multiplayer smash hit Among Us, while pre-orders for Football Manager 2021 were the fifth highest-selling item on Steam last week. That title launches tomorrow (Tuesday, November 24th).
Platformer Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin debuted in No.6 following its November 10th release, coming in ahead of Destiny 2's Beyond Light expansion and season pass. Supergiant's Hades managed to clock in at No.8, likely off the back of its success at The Game Awards last week.
In ninth place is... Wallpaper Engine, a live desktop wallpaper maker that was launched back in 2018. We're not sure what's caused this sudden wave in popularity. Meanwhile, pre-orders for Total War: Warhammer II DLC The Twisted & The Twilight rounds up the Top Ten.
Here is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending November 21st:
1. Cyberpunk 2077, CD Projekt (P)
2. Valve Index VR Kit, Valve
3. Phasmophobia, Kinetic Games
4. Among Us, Innersloth
5. Football Manager 2021, Sega (P)
6. Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin, Xseed
7. Destiny 2: Beyond Light + Season, Bungie
8. Hades, Supergiant
9. Wallpaper Engine, Wallpaper Engine Team
10. Total War: Warhammer II – The Twisted & The Twilight, Sega (P)