Pre-orders for Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 2 have shocked their way to the top of the Steam Weekly Charts.
Over 20 years after its original PlayStation release, pre-orders for the spooky sequel claimed No.2 in this week’s Top Ten. An extremely limited demo for the remake hit the internet this week, giving players a one-shot glimpse at a 30-minute segment of the game. Resident Evil 2 launches on January 25th.
The Survivor Pass for PUBG’s newest map followed at No.3, proving the continued success of that game’s particular season pass model. But another rerelease follows in fourth, as classic JRPG Tales of Vesperia celebrates its tenth anniversary with a definitive Steam release.
Atlas continues to stay afloat at No.6, sinking two spots as developer Grapeshot attempts to bail water from the vessel after a particularly rocky start. Sailing gently behind is fellow nautical survival title Raft at No.7.
Monster Hunter: World returns to the chart for a quick slash at No.8, forcing Insurgency: Sandstorm to fall back and take cover one position back. Rainbow Six: Siege’s Year 4 Pass closes the Steam Weekly Charts this week.ek ending January 5th.
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
- Below is the Steam Top Ten for the weResident Evil 2 / Biohazard Re: 2, Capcom (P)
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi, PUBG Corp
- Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Grand Theft Auto V, Take-Two
- Atlas, Grapeshot Games
- Raft, Axolot Games
- Monster Hunter: World, Capcom
- Insurgency: Sandstorm, Focus Home Interactive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Year 4 Pass, Ubisoft