Busan, Korea, Republic Of
|Date & Times:||
Wednesday, November 17th - 21st 2021
12am to 12am
|Location:||Busan, Korea, Republic Of|
|Expected Size:||1,000 - 3,000|
|Ticket Cost:||200 USD|
|Target Audience:||Developers, Indie Developers, Creatives, Recruitment, C-Level, Marketing, Investors, Publishers, Tool Providers, Technical teams, Ad Companies, Media, Techn|
|Featured Platforms:||iOS, Android, Windows, Console, Handheld Console, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Augmented R|
The G-STAR b2b games event is back on November 17-19 (b2c runs until November 21) and this year the event is taking place live in Busan once more! There will also be an online component.
Remember to add a ticket to G-STAR to your registration for one of our upcoming events!
What is G-STAR?
Simply put, G-STAR is THE biggest games industry show in Korea (think Gamescom, ChinaJoy, TGS, GDC and you’ll be on the right track!).
It’s also the most accessible games event in Asia and a great place to meet all the big names from the Asia-Pacific games scene. If you aren’t looking at the Asia markets then you’re missing a lot of opportunities. The Asia-Pacific markets represent the biggest and fastest-growing parts of our $180 billion global industry. South Korea itself is in the top five, as are Japan and China.
Much like Gamescom or ChinaJoy, the G-STAR event typically has two parts. There’s a big consumer expo and a separate business area. Usually, these take place alongside each other physically in a massive conference centre in Busan, South Korea, but due to COVID-19 last year the b2b segment of the show was 100% digital.
Professional b2b tickets are $100 earlybird or $200 full price from Wednesday 13 October.
The show is typically a who’s who of the very biggest Korean and Asia-Pacific games companies. What’s more, unlike other shows in the West, they have genuine C-level decision-makers present and willing to meet.
There is also a special process for indie game developers.
There are a host of reasons why you should attend G-STAR. Here are just a few:
- It’s the biggest show in one of the world’s biggest markets. South Korea is in the top five global game markets, and the entire Korean eco-system will be present.
- It’s the gateway to the Asia-Pacific region. It’s not just about Korea either, G-STAR has long offered a friendly entry point to the wider APAC markets of China, Japan and SEA which collectively represent the very biggest cluster in the world.
- It’s the most accessible show in Asia. Everyone speaks English, the organisation is immaculate and the location is easy to get to.
- Connect with the right C-level people. Where some other shows put top staff in the background, at G-STAR you can connect directly with relevant decision-makers.
- Korea is open for business and actively want to do deals with the West. There are VERY real and VERY big business opportunities here, whether you are looking to take your game or service to new markets, are raising investment. or are looking for new content.
- It’s incredible value. A standard business ticket is very affordable and grants fantastic access.
BEXCO - Busan Exhibition & Convention Center
Korea, Republic Of
Find out more information on G-STAR 2021
See an event missing? Let us know