We are a new, dynamic games company focused on publishing, developing & investing in high quality, core mobile Free to Play and Play & Earn game experiences and studios across the world. We have offices in Saudi Arabia, Spain, Finland and China.
Our seasoned team is composed of passionate game makers with vast experience in developing, publishing and leading some of the most highly successful game franchises ever released including FIFA, Candy Crush, Need for Speed, Angry Birds, World of Tanks and more. And we are backed by the resources of one of the largest, most successful and prestigious corporations in the Middle East (Ajlan & Bros Holding).
We are looking for talented individuals who share the same drive and vision
to build our new Studio in Barcelona!
- Professional experience in mobile gaming (game producing or publishing)
- Experience in working on mobile F2P title game in the role of Product Manager for Publishing
- A previous role that was responsible for improving the KPIs of the game is a plus
- Hands on experience working collaboratively with the Development and Live Ops teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Economics, Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, and able to translate the analysis into improvement actions
- Creative mindset and ability to think outside the box
- Passion for mobile gaming, and desire to make the best games possible
- Ability to self-manage
- Ability to identify and evolve quickly with mobile gaming trends
- Ability to learn and propose engaging game mechanics
- Growth mindset and Entrepreneurship behavior
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English
As the Senior Product Manager you will:
- Partner with production and design teams to conceptualize and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems that ulfil the product goals.
- Partner with analytics to establish experimentation road map, using A/B testing and machine learning to meet goals and create product and player insight. Translate outcomes into relevant recommendations.
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economic analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization.
- Monitor and/or Manage the backlog prioritization and liaise with stakeholders to update the priorities as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with partner studios to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets.
- Present key findings and business performance updates on the product(s) to internal/external developers in a clear and concise way.
- Research competitive products, complete teardowns and make recommendations.
- Work with the development and Live-Ops team to develop a comprehensive in-game calendar (e.g., events, offers) that provides players a fresh and engaging experience every day. This involves analyzing players’ data to understand how players engage with the game’s features to help guide the Live-Ops team towards the highest value activities.