A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Technical Artist at Gameloft Toronto, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Disney Magic Kingdoms!
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Create scripts and tools to support, optimize and improve the artists’ workflow.
- Provide feedback and help designing, building, and maintaining the art content pipeline.
- Research and develop visual enhancements for out games, including but not limited to new rendering techniques, shaders (GLSL/HLSL) and post-effects.
- Be a bridge between the Art/Dev/Core teams.
- Act as a technical advisor; inform teams of foreseeable issues and technical limitations.
- Find creative solutions to realize artistic visions within the technical limits of the target platforms.
- Write documentation, tutorials/training videos and provide training to the art department.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a video games and computer graphics enthusiast.
- Be experienced in prototyping new tools and techniques.
- Have a background in computer science.
- Have expert knowledge of real-time 3D rendering techniques and video game production pipelines.
- Have experience of mobile device limitations and challenges.
- Possess working knowledge of DCC apps (3dsMax, Houdini, Photoshop, Substance).
- Mobile video game experience is preferred but not a must.
Why join Gameloft?
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
3 weeks of vacation for work-life-balance
7 annual personal days
Annual Healthcare and Lifestyle spending account
Health insurance coverage
Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
RRSP matching program
Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your Resume will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.