Hololabs is developing a new mobile experience called Sky Haven, an alternate reality adventure that features a compelling mystery about the discovery of hidden sky creatures supported by popular merge puzzle mechanics and immersive AR.
We are seeking a Marketing & Communications Lead to help us launch and scale this game.
- Create marketing strategies and plan campaigns for user acquisition and community building.
- Provide high-level direction for social media presence and manage the online dissemination process from approvals to reporting.
- Work closely with the internal development team to coordinate game updates and releases of upcoming content & features.
- Manage relationships with third-party PR and marketing agencies.
- Act as a conduit between the game, the community, and the wider public to provide feedback and strategic direction for the company.
- Act as ambassador to our business in all online discourse.
Skills / Requirements
- Experience having launched at least one iterative commercial project.
- Professional experience in Marketing, Public Relations, and/or Community Management.
- Excellent social media skills, including content creation.
- Prior experience with ad campaigns.
- Ability to track, measure, and feedback on social analytics and adapt campaigns to optimize results.
- Comfortable interacting with developers of all disciplines, and participating in roadmap planning, new releases, content updates, sales, and promotions.
- Experience working with a mobile games publisher.
- A passion for video games, their development and the industry at large.
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills.
- A positive attitude, and proven ability to work well within a team environment towards a common goal.
While we fully support remote employment, we can only consider applicants legally eligible to work in Canada (Citizen or Permanent Resident). Furthermore, candidates must be willing to visit the office in Victoria, BC for on-site meetings from time to time.