You are the One, the Alpha and Omega, the holder of the product vision. And everyone on the project looks to you for guidance. You know why we’re making the game, and what it will be once we’ve made it. You make sure that, no matter what happens over the development process, we stay true to our vision. You protect it. Champion it. Nurture, preserve, and polish it. And you clearly communicate it at every step on the journey. Sound like you? Then our next great vision for the future is hiring you.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the driving force behind a game's vision, from concept to global launch.
- Guide the team on which ideas to pursue using expertise, clear reasoning, and a deep understanding of business goals.
- Ensure that every element in the game’s development – from concept to global launch – stays true to the product vision, and in turn supports our business goals and the ultimate success of the game.
- Drive the overall quality of our games using clear product strategy and the product roadmap, and through working with the Producer and Lead Game Designer.
- Live the product vision and strategy of the game, and be able to communicate it clearly to the team and stakeholders.
- Work efficiently with other teams – GD, UX, Analytics, Marketing, Development, and Art – on a daily basis, working towards delivery, as well as on feature definitions and refinements.
- Constantly monitor product metrics and provide the team with ideas and solutions for improving the product or a particular feature.
- Ensure that product definitions are completed in a timely manner and are clearly understandable for the team.
- Maintain and prioritize the product and sprint feature backlogs.
What we’re looking for
- Deep understanding of the game development process.
- Excellent ability to balance business and team needs (and meet expectations), timelines, and user experience in the creation of chart-topping products that are aligned with the product vision.
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in the English language (both written and spoken).
- First-rate interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues and partners.
- Ability to focus on the big picture – the product vision – while simultaneously paying excellent attention to the details.
- Ability to prepare wireframes, define product specifications, and work on product requirements.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Proven experience in launching mobile games in a Product Manager role, leading the creation of a game from concept to global launch.
- 3+ years of experience working in production.
- Knowledge of Freemium/free-to-play (F2P) games and different monetization models.
- Experience in cross-departmental collaboration.
- Passion for creating mobile games and an excellent understanding of player needs.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in a profit sharing scheme.