Steampunk strategy title They Are Billions rises two places in the Steam Top Ten this week, despite the game's price rising last week.
The game was being sold for $22 as part of the Steam sale, with the RRP increasing to $24.99. There's been a lot of positive buzz around the game and that the title has sold in the region of 350,000 units according to Steam Spy.
Curve Digital's secret hit Human: Fall Flat returns to the Top Ten following a price gouge in the Steam sale. The title was cut by almost 50 per cent, and is closing in on 1.5m sales.
Meanwhile, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive drops two places to fifth place, as does Divinity: Original Sin 2. The Game of the Year edition of CD Projekt RED holds tight at seventh place, while ARK: Survival Evolved rises one position to eighth place.
Below is the Steam Top Ten for the week ending January 7th:
1. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, PUBG Corp
2. Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar
3. They Are Billions, Numantian Games
4. Human: Fall Flat, Curve Digital
5. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Valve
6. Divinity: Original Sin 2, Larian Studios
7. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CD Projekt RED
8. ARK: Survival Evolved, Studio Wildcard
9. Dark Souls III, Bandai Namco
10. Assassin's Creed: Origins, Ubisoft